Polar Bear Polar Bear

Liked the combinations

I liked that you had a 2D and 3D look to this. I read in an earlier comment that you used flash and After effects. Was this a movie that you converted in to an SWF or was this always a SWF?

Anyhow, I agree with people that say the fan bit was good. I also liked the bright colors.

aniforce responds:

I used flash to draw elements, and animated it in After Effects. The background and the pinguins came from Cinema 4D. It's embedded into a flash :)

Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Over all good.

I liked the music, it seemed like a nice tango and very Glen Milleresque. I don't think the color did much for the story. The ending with the two men being together was a bit cliche. I liked that the fire didn't go away, it followed. That was good. Over all not bad though.

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Nicely done.

I liked this one better than the last two. I read that you got rid of the hand. My worries in reading that were for nothing. The pencil is more of a menace in this episode then the last. For that I'm grateful.

I liked the end after the main character gets his wishes then proceeds to throw his loot on top of the poor ladies on the boat. The other thing that made me chuckle was the fisherman's poor choice in what to cover himself with when he accidentally removes his own shorts. The music went well with the show. This is a great edition to the series.

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

Don't know what it was...

but for some reason I was unimpressed with this one. I agree you added something with new camera angles and shading but ultimately it lacked the random funniness of the others. What I mean is you had one guy kinda causing a disharmony... Usually you had a whole slew of things causing disharmony. That made it unique and funny. Don't worry I'll keep watching but this most definitely is not my fav.

In The Dark- Abortion In The Dark- Abortion

Captivated....

You play the rules and have artwork in many places. Funny I should lurk on such forums you go to...

Serious though, I like the darkness of your work. In some cases you gave an unexpected surprise. If only Danny Elfman or Hans Zimmer could write tunes for you.

Watching from the distance... again. -Nax

Comick responds:

Oh man, I would kill to have either one score for me haha. Thanks for watching my art too :) Hopefully more on the way!

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Glad to see this again

Been a while since seeing the last Anusboy. Hope the tablet that came on the slow American boat worked out for you on this. Over all I liked the whole thing and will wait for Anusboy III since this is what this seems to be leading to.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Stupid title

Okay, so I have a lame title but I'm not sure what to say. This is the best of your work so far. The sound was good and the art was improved and smooth. The shading was excellent. It's exciting to see artists work grow. Also, glad to see you got help and made this. Keep pushing yourself because in my eyes it totally paid off.

Nightwayfarer responds:

thanks, i hope my limits will grow with me too)

RAGEK RAGEK

10...

Because everyone should kill Jerry Jackson. :-D

The Monday The Monday

Preloader

See the problem that I had was not the art or the message it was that this piece lacked a preloader. Tom has provided free ones and I suggest one be put in so I know that the clip I watched has fully loaded. Also, it keeps the story from going into an infinite loop.

Count of Monte Cyberen Count of Monte Cyberen

Dunnknow why

but I love THIS flash of yours. Probably because after the soft sound came plenty of noise.