OH F**K, I'm Late! OH F**K, I'm Late!

Lame Tittle

I liked the game in the fact that once you get going the mess of things in your way gets less and less. If you slow down the mess gets greater. Nice touch. Only problem I found was that I was moving so slow ('cus I missed the point of the right and left) that the song managed to finish playing before I got to the end and once it stopped it did not start over again. Over all good effort and yes I'd like to see a more robust version.

Sterance responds:

Thanks for the review! I will make the controls more obvious in the future (and make the song loop).

Capitol Capitol

The commercial reloads after the level is cleared

I beat the first level and the Spray and Wash advert plays again. You have to wait for the skip this ad button to activate before you can move on. I feel the commercial should only play once at the beginning. Also, when you die the score does not display the score later displays after you click submit. I also think the game could benefit from a retry level button rather than having to submit your score to move on. The actual game play is what fantastic it was just a matter to fixing the menus.

Texas Holdem Bonus Poker Texas Holdem Bonus Poker

I won with a queen kicker...

The hand was 5,2,2,9,j the dealer had 7,3 and I had 10,Q.

But on a serous critiquing note. I think this game would be better if I knew what the pot was? Then I could know if the computer raised because it had a good hand. I read your rules but I was thinking strangest Texas Hold 'Em I ever played. Good overall effort though.

RodMagnuson responds:

I didn't make up the rules. It's a casino game in Vegas and Atlantic city. The dealer will never raise. I agree it would be nice to see what you've bet though. Thanks.

Next-To-Impossible Quiz Next-To-Impossible Quiz

The music...

The music keeps repeating when you lose and have to go back. Might want to start the music on a different frame.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Good over all

Only thing that I think this could use is a negative button for the point system. I got click happy and gave myself too many points in strength and wanted some in dex but could not change it. Other than that it was good.

Red, White & Poo: Ep 3 Red, White & Poo: Ep 3

I did find one glitch.

If you walk into the wind guys head it kills you and pushes you forward about eight frames where you get stuck and cannot do anything. After a quick reset I was able to play the game again but jut thought I should let you know what I found.

Other than the the game was good.

ExistentialEgg responds:

Thanks for pointing that out. FIXED. It happened on both encounters with that particular enemy, an oversight on my part.

Neko Memory Neko Memory

I like memory.

The only problem was that I twice started this flash and the counter was messed up and there were only two cards I could choose from. Third time was the charm but just thought I'd mention this in the event someone else has this same problem. Then you'd know about any possible glitches.

On the other hand might just be my machine. Excellent game though.

Bombs Bombs

This is slick

Only thing that I think it could use is a replay button after you die. It currently only has a submit and menu button at the end.

6 Differences 6 Differences

Very well done.

I liked how you took a rather dull concept of finding different things and spiced it up by making the player have to find other things before another will change. The music was good I thought Was I hearing things or was that the Gorillaz intro in the subway? This game was truly awesome.

The Kyle Shaw Adventure The Kyle Shaw Adventure

Liked the game.

This was good. The sound, the graphics and the movements all well done. Very much like it was over two decades ago. Good job on this and you get 10's and 5's